Past Tense Massage Therapy will be easing back into practice as of May 21st
We are excited to announce that we will be gradually re-opening our practice as of May 21st in small increments. We will be implementing all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy and safe during their visit. We have updated our protocols and have increased the time in between treatments to allow for proper sanitization and room ventilation. In order to do this, we have made a number of very important changes to our usual operations. Until the pandemic is over the following will be some of our enhanced operating procedures:
- Verbal and written Covid-19 pre-screening questions will be done as a part of your appointment booking and at the time of your treatment.
- Patients are asked to bring their own personal disposable mask or cloth face covering. For the safety of others, please ensure the mask you are using does not have an exhalation valve. If you do not have one, a surgical mask will be provided for you. Masks must be worn at all times outside of the treatment room. Inside the treatment room you may discuss whether you prefer that masks be worn by yourself and your therapist during treatment. (Your therapist may choose to wear a mask at their discretion.)
- Patients are asked to come alone as our waiting rooms will have limited seating. If you are a patient needing additional help, please inform the clinic ahead of time.
- New patients, please complete your Health History Form online to avoid congestion in the clinic and to limit interaction. This keeps everyone safer.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your treatment time. If the door is open, come on in. If it is closed please wait outside to be called by your therapist.
- Physical distancing will be enforced whenever possible.
- Hand washing or sanitizing will be mandatory before and after treatment. We will have sanitizer available in multiple locations throughout our facility.
- Please advise the clinic if you feel sick or exhibit any Covid-19 symptoms prior to your treatment.
- We have enhanced our sanitization/ disinfection protocols with Covid-19 rated cleaning products. All contact surfaces will be cleaned after use.
- We will provide as much touch-less payment processing as possible.
- In an effort to eliminate congestion in the clinic our healthcare practitioners will be gradually returning to their practice from May 21-July 1 2020. Please check our online booking site for updates to see when individual therapists will be returning.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding that we are doing everything in our power to provide you with a safe, relaxing, and effective massage therapy session.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
Past Tense Massage Therapy Team